A long-lasting lipstick, richly-pigmented and hydrating, inspired by red rubies and designed with a crystal-shaped bullet for precise application.
Sensuous and luxurious, Ruby Cream are long-lasting lipsticks with a satin finish. Richly pigmented and designed for a one-stroke application, the formula includes rose flower extracts, Pro-Xylane, natural sesame oils, and tourmaline to leave lips feeling replenished and luminous.
Available in 12 precious shades, Ruby Cream is ideal for any lip color and any skin tone. The color palette includes hues of rose, nude and red for pure pigment and brilliant color payoff. Lancome’s formula, including moisturizing Pro-Xylane and vitamin E, ensure that these lipsticks are comfortable, hydrating and long wearing.
Vibrant, empowering and independent, Zendaya Coleman is the muse of Ruby Cream and named no.473 as “RubieZ” by replacing the ‘s’ with her lucky ‘Z.’ This red lipstick is an iconic tone of true red color, embodying everything that is a classic red ruby lipstick.
An exquisite addition to any makeup case, and for a limited time, 001 Bad Blood Ruby, 002 Queen Ruby and 003 Kiss Me Ruby will be available in elegant, special packaging, making them the perfect beauty product for daytime or nighttime.
Special L’Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream shades inspired by some of the world’s most precious stones:
- 481 Pigeon Blood Ruby - Pigeon's Blood rubies are the world's most popular and most searched for rubies.
- 131 Crimson Flame Ruby - An extraordinary 15-carat gem, it set a record price per carat of $18m USD by Christie’s Auction House.
- 356 Black Prince Ruby - The Black Prince Ruby is a large irregular red ruby of 170-carats at the front of the Imperial State Crown of England. It was given in 1367 to its namesake, Edward of Woodstock.
The entire Ruby Cream permanent lipstick collection includes: 001 Bad Blood Ruby, 002 Queen Ruby, 003 Kiss Me Ruby, 473 RubieZ, 364 Hot Pink Ruby, 214 Rosewood Ruby, 306 Vintage Ruby, Coeur De Rubis, 133 Sunrise Ruby, 481 Pigeon Blood Ruby, 314 Ruby Star and 356 Black Prince Ruby.
The crystal-designed bullet of this lipstick was created for ergonomic application, maintaining its shape for up to 30 applications allowing for ultimate precision.
- Using the outer edge of Ruby Cream, draw the edges of lips.
- Follow, by filling the center of the lips and contouring through the gem facets.
Ruby Cream uses a unique dry pigment color formula to produce brilliant color payoff in just one swipe.
PRO TIP: For extra long-lasting wear, check out this application tip by Lancome PRO Makeup Artist German Moyano.
- Make sure lips are hydrated
- Exfoliate lips with Lancome's Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub
- Prime lips with a small amount of foundation
- Using Le Lip Liner, draw a line around the edges of your mouth. For a fuller lip look, use lip liner and over line lips
- Using liner, fill in a quarter way from the edge of the mouth towards the center
- Apply Ruby Cream lipstick
- Set with a light dusting of Long Time No Shine Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, or a spritz of Fix It Forget Setting Spray
- Apply second coat of Ruby Cream lipstick