WHAT IT IS
A soothing toner formulated with Calendula petals.
WHAT IT'S FOR
For normal, oily and sensitive skin types.
WHAT IT DOES
This unique facial toner soothes and improves the feel of skin. Infused with Calendula flower petals, Allantoin and Great Burdock Root, this gentle toner is free from alcohol and harsh synthetic drying ingredients. A Kiehl's customer favorite since the 1960s.
- Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Within this formula, Allantoin is known to soothe and comfort skin.
- Calendula: Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin-soothing properties and are commonly used in skin care products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.
- Burdock Root: Great Burdock Root has been used for centuries to moisturize dry skin. Known for its soothing properties, Great Burdock Root is also believed to help reduce oil.
HOW TO USE IT
- Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner.
- Smooth on skin in areas where needed, avoiding the eye area.
Web ID: 3543487